EOL health check failed

Sinan Polat February 21, 2017

Everytime I access Jira, I am getting an error notification: The End of Life health check has failed in your system.

When I check the server logs, I see the following:

2017-02-21 16:07:30,062 SupportHealthCheckThread-4 WARN ServiceRunner [c.a.j.p.healthcheck.util.SupportEolCheckUtil] Not able to retrieve the JIRA version information from MPAC
2017-02-21 16:07:30,063 SupportHealthCheckThread-4 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.j.p.healthcheck.support.EolSupportHealthCheck] An error occurred when performing the EOL check, see the exceptions for more info
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.healthcheck.util.SupportEolCheckUtil.fetchAndProcessVersions(SupportEolCheckUtil.java:65)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.healthcheck.support.EolSupportHealthCheck.doCheck(EolSupportHealthCheck.java:79)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.healthcheck.support.AbstractSupportHealthCheck.check(AbstractSupportHealthCheck.java:27)
at com.atlassian.support.healthcheck.impl.PluginSuppliedSupportHealthCheck.check(PluginSuppliedSupportHealthCheck.java:41)
at com.atlassian.support.healthcheck.concurrent.SupportHealthCheckTask.run(SupportHealthCheckTask.java:33)
at com.atlassian.support.healthcheck.concurrent.SupportHealthCheckProcess.run(SupportHealthCheckProcess.java:43)
at com.atlassian.support.healthcheck.thread.HealthCheckProcessCallable.call(HealthCheckProcessCallable.java:44)
at com.atlassian.support.healthcheck.thread.HealthCheckProcessCallable.call(HealthCheckProcessCallable.java:20)

I guess the error notification is related to the messages in the logs, but I am not 100% sure.

Any suggestion(s)?

1 answer

0 votes
Mark de Bont
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2017

I've identical errors on JIRA Software 7.2.6

Suggest an answer