Dynamic Forms with JIRA v6.2.4 - Can not configure Releated Fields

JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2014

I am using Dynamic Forms V1.6 against JIRA v6.2.4. I have added a new Dynamic Select field and added the Options. When I go to the option configuration screen, I do not have the Related Fields option.

Is anyone using this Add-on successfully in JIRA v6.2.4?

3 answers

0 votes
Łukasz_Krupa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2014

Are there any errors in log files. Could you check also java script errors in web browser (for example in FireBug), please?

I run it on 6.2.4 and works perfectly fine.

0 votes
JasonT June 5, 2014

I have version 1.6 running on JIRA 6.2.2. Did it stop working after a JIRA upgrade, or had you not installed/worked with it before upgrading to 6.2.4? If it was working before, but not now, I am curious if you still have the option to add a dynamic select box.

JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 5, 2014

It stopped working after the upgrade to JIRA v6.2.4. it was working on JIRA v6.1.7

0 votes
Łukasz_Krupa
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 4, 2014

Please, check if you have intenso-jira-tools plugin enabled. If it was disabled, you may need to disable DynamicForms plugin and enable it againt (it depends on intenso-jira-tools and needs to register its actions on start up).

JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 5, 2014

Lukasz,

The intenso-jira-tools is installed. I have tried disabling/re-enabling the plugins. I have also restarted JIRA. I am still not able to configure the Dynamic Fields

Suggest an answer