Hi Support Team,
we have a few users who get duplicated emails from a filter subscription. We checked that:
- they have only one user account with their email address
- the user is not administered in the TEST environment and the email sending is switched off in TEST
- there is no automated maintenance at the time of the subscription
We tested the following:
- the user deleted the subscription and then re-subscribed again: in the first 2 weeks he got one email as normal but from the third week ho got duplicated again (it's a weekly subscription)
- the user deleted the filter and created again and subscribed: the same happened as above - first 2 weeks he got on email and then duplications from the third week
We saw the duplication in the email queue but we don't see the root cause.
Can you please help? However it's not a blocker bug but it's very disturbing for our customer users.
Thanks a lot in advance
Hi Rumi, I see you been with this problem for a long time (many questions related to this). I found a KB article section that maybe can help you! Or maybe you already read this...
Hope ths helps!
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs