Starting last week none of the drop down lists in my JIRA project are working. They are all converted to textboxes and I am unable to type anything in them. I am not sure what changed on my machine or what component that might have been upgraded on my machine that would have introduced this issue.
Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated as JIRA (v5.1.8#787-sha1:823790c) is just about unusable on my machine.
Like what Harry said, this pointed very directly towards browser that might have caused this to happen.
You can cross check whether the java version installed on her machine comapring to your own machine to see if this is caused by java update.
Another thing you can test is to install Chrome and check if Chrome is affected or not. If yes, likelihood that this is an environment problem, try installing different java in her machine might fix the problem.
Hope this helps, cheers :)
Thanks for replying. We have not tried restarting JIRA. I have a team of 30 people working with JIRA without any issues. It is only on this one machine running Windows 7 using IE9 or Firefox that has the problem. I also thought it might be a permission issue on her account so I tried logging in on her machine and had the same problems when accessing JIRA. When I log into JIRA on my own machine I have no issues. She can also log onto my machine and access JIRA without issues. We have tried clearing her browser cache without any luck.
This problem started happening on her machine last week. She is not sure what changed and we are completely lost. She is also using the same browser to access JIRA that she was last week before the problem occured.
Signed Completely Lost
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot