Draw.io edit function in jira

Thomas Seil October 22, 2013

Hi.

We just updated our jira to 6.1.1 and the draw.io plugin to 1.2.2.

Now I'm missing the edit function of draw.io diagrams in an issue. As far as I know there was an edit function in the right side bar.

Isn't it possible to edit diagrams in Jira? In Condluence it's possible.

Kind regards,

Thomas

8 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2013

Version 1.2.3 is out with a fix.

0 votes
Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2013

It's a bug that we'll fix soon.

0 votes

Thanks Boris!

That's the Problem. But why do I have to assign an issue to use the edit funktion?!

0 votes
Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 22, 2013

@Thomas
Could you check if the issue has a user assigned?

0 votes

The Inset is missing completely.

We've got only the attachments and the images.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 22, 2013

You should have an inset within the diagram(s) on the right hand side of the issue page that looks like this. The left hand icon of that inset should start editing. Is the diagram or the inset missing?

0 votes

FireFox 24.0

Chrome 30.0.1599.101

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 22, 2013

What browser(s) are you seeing this with?

Suggest an answer