Dragon quest stage 6 JIRA and FishEye integration issue

Dan King October 8, 2012

I am currently working my way through the dragon quest and have just finished stage 6. Just as a note I repeated stage 5 and 6 three times to ensure I didn't miss any step. The issue I am having is that when I view the Bitbucket repository check-in that is associated with DRA-1 and I hover over the DRA-1 in the check-in title I don't get any details of the issue in the pop that is mentioned and shown in the screen shot at the end of stage 6. I do get the pop up but all it says is Issue not found.

I have followed all previous stages exactly and haven't had any issues so far. I have used the recommended versions for all applications mentioned in the quest. The one thing I tried to do after still having the issue after the third attempt was to upgrade the FishEye plugin for JIRA to version 5.0.7 but that doens't seem to have worked either.

Anyways, if you have any tips on how to fix this then please let me know.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dan King October 8, 2012

Hi, I actually just found my issue. It was in the FishEye configuration in JIRA. When I added the trusted applications I was only putting 127.0.0.1 as a trusted application. I was assuming that it was the JIRA server communicating with the FishEye server which is all located on the same box. After I added IP addresses for my local network everything works perfectly. I found this by change when I opened the command prompt that FishEye's run.bat was run from and saw error messages saying the following

2012-10-08 23:11:55,126 ERROR - Error handling trusted applications authentication attempt:BAD_REMOTE_IP; Request not allowed from IP address: {0}; ["192.168.1.100"]

Suggest an answer