Dragon Stage 1 Integrated Suite with JIRA Version

Dan King October 6, 2012

Hi,

I'm at Dragon Stage 1, this stage specifies that you should use JIRA version 5.0 because later versions may not integrate properly with all other products. Does this mean actual version 5.0 or is it okay to use the latest 5.0.x or even the latest 5.1.x

Thanks for the help.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dan King November 20, 2012

I have tested the latest version of Jira v6.0.7, GreenHopper v6.0.7, Confluence v4.3.2, Team Calendars v2.6.0, FishEye v2.8.2, Crucible (I think it's the same version as FishEye but not positive), Bamboo v4.2.1 and Bonfire v2.6.0 and everything seems to be integrating without issues.

When following the Dragon Quest there are some steps that are slightly different but for the most part it isn't difficult to figure out what needs to be done.

When I update versions, get a chance to compile what steps in the dragon quest are different, or find any issues in the future I will try and report back here with my findings.

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2012

It should be ok to use the latest version, considering you are also using the latest version of the other products.

Suggest an answer