Dragon Slayer Stage 7 Step 3 - Can't Create JIRA Issue from Crucible Review

Andrew S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2013

The instructions say:

1. Go to your FishEye/Crucible dashboard.
  2. ClickRe: DRA-1in the 'Re: DRA-1 commented on review' text in the activity stream.
  3. The review details screen will appear. ClickThis comment does not mention dragons.
  4. The review comment will appear. Click theCreate Issuelink in the comment panel. The 'Create Issue' panel will appear.

Step 3 seems wrong; in my FishEye I can't click "This comment does not mention dragons". However I can already see the comment panel, showing the full comment text, the "Reply", "Edit", "Delete" links, and the "Defect" label.

I can't do step 4, as there is no "Create Issue" link in the comment panel.

2 answers

0 votes
Foong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2013

Hi Andrew,

Did you perform Step 4 number 3-6 in Stage 5 when installing FishEye/Crucible? That is the step to create the Application Links and User management between JIRA and FishEye/Crucible. If not, there are a few extra steps that you need to perform to make this work. Please check the Application Links at Administration >> Global Settings >> Application Links. For more information, please refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE/JIRA+integration+in+Crucible

0 votes
Andrew S
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2013

Suggest an answer