Dragging issues to Resolution column in Kanban Board does not change the Resolution to Resolved - remains unresolved

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2015

Dragging issues to Resolution column in Kanban Board does not change the Resolution to Resolved - remains unresolved

I am using Agile Version Version: 6.7.11

2 answers

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2015

Strange thing but what I did was - I dragged the story to another status and dragged it backed to Complete - then the resolution changed to resolved .

This is strange . I don't understand what's happening .

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2015

You have to tick the "Set Resolution" checkbox in the boards "Configuration > Columns" page first.

Suggest an answer