Drag the tickets from "To Do" column to "In Progress" column failed in agile board

Zhihua Wang January 17, 2013

Hello,

In my agile board, some tickets can drag from "To Do" column to "In Progress" column, while some not, Do you know why?

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2013
Do you experience something like described here? https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/113103/strange-greenhopper-behavior-status-is-updated-but-card-doesn-t-move Currently i still get this sometimes. No idea what the circumstances are to behave like this.
Zhihua Wang January 20, 2013

Hi,

No, I haven't met with such problem yet.

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2013

Hi,

this is not easy to say without more information. Very likely it has something to do with your underlying workflow or with workflow conditions. Check, if you can execute the workflow steps in Jira itself, not in the board.

Cheers

Thomas

Hello,

Some of the tickets have a transition button "Start Progress", these tickets can start progress successfully, while some not...I don't know why...

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2013

You have a condition in your workflow which says, Only Current Assignee can do use the transition 'Start Progress'

Hello,

Got it, thanks.

Suggest an answer