Drag the tickets from "To Do" column to "In Progress" column failed in agile board

Hello,

In my agile board, some tickets can drag from "To Do" column to "In Progress" column, while some not, Do you know why?

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Jan 17, 2013

Hi,

this is not easy to say without more information. Very likely it has something to do with your underlying workflow or with workflow conditions. Check, if you can execute the workflow steps in Jira itself, not in the board.

Cheers

Thomas

Hello,

Some of the tickets have a transition button "Start Progress", these tickets can start progress successfully, while some not...I don't know why...

You have a condition in your workflow which says, Only Current Assignee can do use the transition 'Start Progress'

Hello,

Got it, thanks.

Do you experience something like described here? https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/113103/strange-greenhopper-behavior-status-is-updated-but-card-doesn-t-move Currently i still get this sometimes. No idea what the circumstances are to behave like this.

Hi,

No, I haven't met with such problem yet.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

26,845 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you