Drag and Drop fields in JIRA screen configuration bug?

Tsol
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2013

Hi everybody,

i have just upgraded to 6.1.2 and i have noticed that the drag and drop, for reordering fields, in screen configuration doesn't work.

Have anyone else noticed the same?

I have raised an issue in Atlassian's JIRA.

Cheers,

Kostas

7 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
jason us October 30, 2013

I just tried the latest version of Chrome on windows. No luck

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2013

You might want to add your browser version (and try others if you can). It's ok here (On a Mac, Chrome latest)

0 votes
Maxym Mykhalchuk December 5, 2013

Bug link: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-35586

It is fixed in JIRA 6.1.3 or you can install a plugin fixing the issue (attached in above bug report).

HTH, Maxym

0 votes
Tsol
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2013

Finally is a verified bug. After raising a support ticket they confirmed that is a bug

0 votes
Tsol
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2013

Hey,

yeap i do have a licence. Just raised it in Atlassian Support.

Cheers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2013

Good test.

I suspect this is a bug, best tracked in Atlassian's Jira as per your link! If you have a licence, I'd also raise in their support system, as that has proper service levels (they DO watch the public tracker, but a real support issue is a higher priority because we're paying for it...)

0 votes
Tsol
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2013

I have tested it in Windows 7 and happens for all browsers all in latest version

Suggest an answer