Downgrade JIRA 6.4.1 to 6.4

Jasvinder Singh April 6, 2015

I have upgraded to 6.4.1 and found that Zephyr is not compatible with it.

Any way to safely downgrade to 6.4 or enable Zephyr.

1 answer

2 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2015

It is a minor version. Probably the add-on is compatible and they just haven't marked it as compatible in marketplace. If I were you, I would test the add-on in 6.4.1 before exploring the downgrade option.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2015

"safely" downgrade - not really. It is a minor version, so it might be possible to export it, change the version in the data, and re-import it. Or possibly even just flip the version down in the database before connecting 6.4.0 to it. But if you do it, you won't be supported, and the effort might be a lot bigger than simply waiting for Zephyr to catch up (they'll be with you soon) or even testing the new version despite them not yet saying it's ok.

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2015

I agree!

Jasvinder Singh April 8, 2015

this got resolved and Zephyr team released a quick compatibility release for 6.4.1.

Suggest an answer