Don't want "Logged Work on...." showing up in Activity Feed on Summary page

Scottie Brimmer August 19, 2013

We have installed Tempo, and disabled the native log work function via the system plug ins so all work logged goes to Tempo.

Since there are many people logging work, especially on timesheet due dates, we'd like to prevent that activity from showing up in the Activity Stream for the projects. It's not the activity stream gadget, I don't think - it's on the Summary tab for each project.

Thanks!

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fahd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2013

Hi Valerie,

The Activity Stream section is provided by JIRA Activity Stream Plugin. I'm afraid that there's no way to remove certain entries from the stream.

You can remove the section by disabling the plugin in JIRA but it will disabled all related features provided by the plugin as well.

Regards,

Fahd

0 votes
Máté Gász September 9, 2021

Exclude the "addon_is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin" user.

0 votes
Mark Sopuch September 10, 2013

Hi, I use OnDemand Tempo, I see there is an Activity Stream alluded to in a specific Dashboard > Activity Stream widget option for Tempo. Strangely, no activity passes through this feed and goes through JIRA feed only as reported by the person here at Answers.

So I guess the question is how do we get the Tempo Activity Stream to show activity in it?

Curiously, I get" All available filters have already been added." when I attempt to set the filter option adjacent the Tempo checkbox in the Activity Stream widget. I can't say I know what the message means exactly and I would certainly like to find out in case it's the blockage to us having a dedicated Tempo stream in a dashboard.

Thanks

0 votes
Scottie Brimmer August 19, 2013

Thanks! I will present this to the team and see what they want to do.

I appreciate the swift reply!

Suggest an answer