Don't have access to the site (JIRA)

Jethro Waanders April 5, 2017

I am no longer able to log in at JIRA (cloud) . I get this message "Aw, shoot. You don't have access with xxxxx. Looks like you don't have access to this site. If you think you should have access, contact your administrator" (I blurred my email address for spam).

Problem has started after enabling the Atlassian account as mentioned in this mail I've got form Atlassian: "We'd like to let you know that starting 3rd May 2017, we're upgrading all users on expertise.atlassian.net to an Atlassian account. Your users won't be logged out. The next time they log in, they'll go through a simple email verification process that takes about 20 seconds. To complete the upgrade, we need your help with a few things. Visit the Atlassian account page in the site administration and complete the steps on the page. You can then click enable Atlassian account".

And yes, I'm admin.

1 answer

2 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2017

Hi Jethro,

I think, you should contact Atlassian Support directly: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

This is a Community Forum, where Atlassian people are also watching, but I think this is better handled by the official support.

Jethro Waanders April 5, 2017

Thanks! I will do that.

Suggest an answer