Doesn't work the create issue restriction

Vasilis Gennaris December 14, 2017

Hi all, 

i created a new permission scheme where i removed the create issue ability from all the users. This permission scheme i added it in one of my projects but doesn't seem to work because all the users can still create issues.

Is there something that i missing?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2017

Could you show us the permission scheme line that says "Create issue", plus that the permission scheme is correctly associated with the project?

Here you can see that the CPO software scheme it assigned to the project CPO

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 16.11.21.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 16.11.21.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2017

Ok, good, so what does the "create" line look like when you click "permissions" next to CPO Software scheme?

Sorry i uploaded twice the same screenshot!Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 16.11.56.png

its empty

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 14, 2017

Hmm.  Then I wouldn't expect anyone to be able to create an issue in the CPO project.

This looks like it could be a bug.  I might want to go to https://support.atlassian.com/contact to report it

I will! Thanks!

Suggest an answer