Doesn't show all priority list when create an issue on JIRA (JIRA version 4.4.5 )

Asai Kiyomi July 8, 2013

One of the customers has a problem.

1.) Edited priority list. (Pic. 1)

2.) Create an issue then try to selecting a priority BUT doesn't show the all list of priorities. (Pic. 2)

Notes: Just only for one project, another projects will show the all list of priorities.

How do we fix this problem? If you have an idea, please let us know. Thanks.

Our company did send one idea to the customer as follows.

1.) Cash Clear

2.) Integrity Checker

3.) Re-index

However didn't fix.

pic. 1)

pic. 2)

5 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2013

Just wondering, might it be that the customer has 2 priority fields (the basic one and a custom field)? If this is the case it could be that in this one project they have added the custom priority field to their screens, thus removing the basic one and resulting in them not getting the new priorities.

Best regards,

Peter

0 votes
Asai Kiyomi July 9, 2013

Hello Peter-san,

We solved the problem, because it modified MYPROJECTKEY=x,y,z in 'jira-config.properties' file on JIRA_HOME.

Thank you so much for the help.

Best Regards,

Kiyomi

0 votes
Asai Kiyomi July 8, 2013

Hello Peter-san,

Thanks for asking again.

We are checking MYPROJECTKEY=x,y,z in 'jira-config.properties' file on JIRA_HOME now.

We did modify the file before, we just remember now. We will fix them, I hope.

Again, thank you so much.

Kiyomi

0 votes
Asai Kiyomi July 8, 2013

Hello Peter-san,

Thanks for reading and answering.

I am sorry for misunderstanding. The pictures are example by creating me. The customer has many projects.

Because I cannot attached the customer's pictures (Because of confidential)

Again thank you so much.

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2013

Hello Asai-san,

it could be that your customer has 2 fields called priority and that these fields are mixed up on the screens your customer is using.You can check this in your custom field overview.

Can you tell us how to recreate the problem in our own environments?

Best regards,

Peter

0 votes
Dipti Ranjan Behera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2013

@Asai, please repost the pics.

Suggest an answer