• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • Does the free trial version of JIRA / Greenhopper consists all the features of a licensed one ? If no, can you specify them as well ?

Does the free trial version of JIRA / Greenhopper consists all the features of a licensed one ? If no, can you specify them as well ?

Does the free trial version of JIRA / Greenhopper consists all the features of a licensed one ? If no, can you specify them as well ?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

Yes, the evaluation license gives you a fully functional system, for a limited time.

Thanks for clarifying the same John & Nic. !

Hi Karthik,

JIRA and Greenhopper licenses are actually separate, but you can follow the instructions in this documnent to generate evaluation licenses for both products: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRADL/Extending+your+JIRA+evaluation

All the best,
John

Is there a limit to how many times you can use a trial licence? One month is not enough currently for our evaluation.

Number of times, no. But it's all date based. If you go over a month, the system will reduce it's functionality until you put in another valid licence.

If you need to extend, you can get in touch with Atlassian sales - they're quite friendly about extensions

Thanks, I've already contacted them. It's kind of annoying that they don't have an email.... The only thing I could find for sales is an online form (http://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/) and ofcourse a jira support application :)

Hmm, I used to use -sales at atlassian dot com-, but I've not needed to try it for a while

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

689 views 6 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you