Does the datetime custom field have different template from system datetime fields in jira?

Tsol
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2013

Hi everybody,

i'm using datetime custom field that comes bundled with jira. There is a minor issue here that is bit disturbing.

Custom datetime fields are rendered slightly different from the datetime system fields. In the next pictures you can see the difference.

Closed field is a date time custom field. In my tests Closed field takes the same value as Updated datetime system field. But the format is different.

I had a look in a related question here and a raised issue in Atlassian's JIRA but didn't help.

The thing i want to do is my datetime custom field to be rendered same way as the system datetime field.

Any idea what to change so to have the same format in datetime fields?

Thanx in advance,

Kostas

datetime

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tsol
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2013

Issue has been resolved in latest JIRA version 6.0.x and onwards. Date time custom fields follow the same rendering as the system date time fields.

Suggest an answer