Does the Comment-Security-Default add-on also work in Service Desk Projects?

Jason Stein December 14, 2015

We just upgraded to version 7.0 and now in our Service Desk Projects the comment defaults do not work.  Does the Comment-Security-Default add-on also work with Service Desk Projects in version 7.0?

4 answers

0 votes
Paul Clark _Redmoon Software_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 16, 2016

The was release as version 2.0.0 on the 31st Jan 2016

0 votes
Suzanne Seaton December 16, 2015

Hi Paul, the project specifically needs to be a Service Desk Project. And this is JIRA 7.0 with Service Desk 3.0. I will email you a screenshot.

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 15, 2015

Hi Jason, I have tried creating one of each of the project types (Task Management, Process Management and Project Management) and issues within those project. The comment security default plugin seemed to be working correctly for each. Can you please email a screen shot and any more details on what you did to get the error. Email to paul.k.clark (at) gmail.com

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
December 15, 2015

I'll take a look at it and get back to you

Suggest an answer