Does "The Connector" for MS-Project from Ecliptic Technologies, Inc. work (connect) with Jira OnDemand?

G September 25, 2012

Does "The Connector" for MS-Project from Ecliptic Technologies, Inc. work (connect) with Jira OnDemand?

2 answers

0 votes
G September 25, 2012

Hi

I did not mention a plugin!! I was hoping someone may know of a way to connect MS-Project Server to Jira OnDemand with the "The Connector" for MS-Project from Ecliptic Technologies, Inc." i.e. API, Webservice. I do not want to manually "Import & Export".

..and how does it look for Office365 - Project (in preview) and a "Cloud Connect". Is there a plan to move quickly on providing a connection?

gerry

G October 9, 2012

Does any one know??

Does Atlassian plan on building a "Cloud Connect" to the upcoming Office365-Project (currently in preview)??

gerry

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2012

Hi Gerry,

I'm sorry to say that plugin is currently available for OnDemand users because only the plugins that are bundled with the application are available, and it isn't possible to install new plugins as per our OnDemand plugin policy: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Plugin+Policy

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer