Does its possible? Workload issues

Dmitry Pichuev September 27, 2016

Hello Jira's experts. I really like JIRA much, but I want to know does its possible by the system:

1) Preventing an overload (in any way) of a worker by workload;

2) Check which users assigned to which project in the gantt diagramm;

We ready to buy software, but we need to know that's is possible by JIRA's software and its plugins.

2 answers

0 votes
Dmitry Pichuev September 27, 2016

I think my first question a bit confusing. sorry. In other words, I need a plugin (either in-build ability or as a plugin) which allow me to avoid an overwhelming a typical user's working day (lets say it's 8 hours per 5 days at week). Because I dont want to get setuation when a worker is overloaded by tasks for 300%, like it's was with Sharepoint server laugh

0 votes
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2016

Hi Dmitry,

1. Yes, JIRA is released in a datacenter license, that allows local nodes to be set up. Each node will cost a full license however, so if you want one working per load it will be expensive, but if you have 4 offices, 100 people per location on fast machines it should scale pretty easily.
  2. Not sure, but this gantt view seems to be able to see what users are assigned issues in a cant diagram. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.polscheit.jira.plugins.gantt/server/overview
    If this is not what you were looking for, detail what you want to achieve and i will do my best to answer.

Suggest an answer