Does anyone have suggestions on how to get the Jira Strategy Admin Workbook that won't cost $58+?

brianna_berg November 25, 2020

Hello, 

I am wanting to read the Jira Strategy Admin Workbook and am hoping someone may know a way to get a copy of the book for less that $58? I've checked eBay, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. and they are all wanting at least $58. 

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2020

Hi Brianna,

welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Well, it is like it is - I can confirm the book is worth the money and apart from that I believe the author will be honoured with a partly amount of money you are paying for the book. From that stand point I think it fair.

I know that by some Atlassian related events the one or another book could be won as part of a competition - the Strategy Admin Workbook was even the first prize if I remember correctly ;)

You could also talk to your local library and tell them that they need it - at all, they surely need Jira :) So both sides have a profit.

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events