Does Triage Plugin Work?

Mark Symons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2013

I have installed the Triage plugin v1.0.2 on my JIRA v6.0.8 server:

• MySQL
  • JDK 1.7.0_40.
  • Browser = Firefox v24.0

For the life of me, I am unable to see a "Triage bar".

The main interaction point of this plugin is the triage bar, which is shown in JIRA's Details View. It is associated with a filter (so it is not available in plain searches). Once a filter is displayed the triage bar will show up and the user can start using it.

Has anyone had any luck with getting the plugin to work? If so, is it useful?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mark Symons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2013

I am going to go out on a limb and say "No, Triage Plugin does not work". I just gave up and uninstalled it.

0 votes
cwsitservices November 28, 2013

I'm assuming this is one to stay clear of then?

0 votes
Mark Symons
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2013

Marketplace records a grand total of 21 downloads of this plugin. Not very impressive. We seem to have a plugin that is unsupported, does not work, and which does not have an issue tracker. So, no wonder that no one seems to be interested in it.

I cannot understand why Atlassian puts this kind of stuff on Marketplace.

Suggest an answer