Does MySQL (freeware - community version) works with Jira & Zephyr combination without any issues?

Does MySQL (freeware - community version) works with Jira & Zephyr combination without any issues? I am planning for Jira & Zephyr combination with MySQL (freeware - community version) with 25 concurrent users, 20 projects having 10,000 issues and 25,000 test cases.

2 answers

Hi Bob,

Could you please share which Zephyr product you are planning on using? You could be talking about the Zephyr Enterprise Edition or the Zephyr for JIRA Add-On.

Kind Regards,

Chris <- Works at Zephyr.

JIRA should work with the MySQL Community Edition (as I'm using that as well!), and I reckon that the Zephyr (or any plugin for that matter) would work as well.

The main difference (if I'm not mistaken) between the community and enterprise is the support provided by Oracle; which is not new, since MySQL has been free all the while and the community has been great throughout the years.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

213 views 1 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you