Does Jira or Tempo integrate with any accounting, payroll processing or job cost software applications?

Joe Matthews March 18, 2013

Does Jira or Tempo integrate with any accounting, payroll processing or job cost software applications?

IE: Quickbooks, Xtuple Postbooks, OrangeHRM or any other ERP / Accounting software.

3 answers

0 votes
Anton Skorniakov
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 13, 2021

Hi, @Joe Matthews

You can try the Clerk Invoices Jira app. It helps generate invoices from Jira and Tempo worklogs and export them to QuickBooks.

I'm the developer of this app, so you can ask me any questions!

UPM Banner.png

0 votes
Deleted user November 10, 2014

We are also greatly interested in any possibility to integrate JIRA and an ERP Software (SAP). Especially we would like to transfer the logged time from JIRA in different accounts in the ERP.

Our basic requirements can be satisfied by a one link connection from JIRA to ERP for time management entries.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2013

I'm not aware of any off-the-shelf plugins, but it's certainly possible to "integrate" them.

First, you need to define "integrate" (lovely vague word that is great for shortening "I want systems to talk to each other", but can't answer even the basic starting technical questions), then you can start looking at how you do it - pull from Jira, or Jira pushing, what the mechanism is, etc.

Suggest an answer