Does JIRA Misc Workflow Extensions Plugin still support Transitioning Linked Issue

Joshua Wold January 7, 2015

We have a state of "blocked" for one project (QA) when an issue there is blocked by one in development using another project.  We then create an issue link to show which issue(s) are blocking the test issue.  We'd like to update the workflow state of the test project issue(s) when development has resolved the issue which is the blocker.

I saw that the JIRA Misc Workflow Extensions offers something along these lines:

Transition Linked Issues (new in 3.1.1)

However when I installed the plugin on our JIRA Cloud system I don't see to have the "Transition Linked Issues" option.  It does give me the "Transition Parent Issue" option but not the one I need.

Anyone know if that functionality is still supported or if you have another suggestion?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jaime S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2015

Hi, Joshua.

I think this is not the case that it is 'not supported anymore' but it's the case of 'not supported yet'. This post-function was new in version 3.1.1 of this plugin, while the current version in Cloud is '2.5.5.2'.

If you want, you can add an improvement request at jira.atlassian.com in the Cloud project to update this plugin to the latest version (or at least to the 3.1.1).

I hope it was helpful.

Kind regards,
Jaime Kirch da Silveira.

Joshua Wold January 8, 2015

Thanks Jamie

Suggest an answer