Does JIRA 7.9.2 Server support cross-project releases?

Alex March 21, 2019

I saw that the latest JIRA version allows the use of cross-project releases, but we are currently using the 7.9.2 Server version.

So, does anyone know if it's possible to use this feature in our version?

Thanks in advance!

Alex

2 answers

0 votes
Marek Vejrosta March 21, 2019

Hi @Alex 
I recommend you try the Amethyst Project. If you have any questions, I can offer you as a product owner support.

Marek :-D

Alex March 21, 2019

Thanks Marek, currently we are just evaluating BigPicture.

Regards,

Alex

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2019

Hello,

You would need an add-on for it like Big Picture or Portfolio

Alex March 21, 2019

Thanks Alexey! We currently don't have BigPicture or Portfolio, but we've planned to install BigPicture asap.

So, could you please confirm me that this feature will became available for us with BigPicture?

Thanks a lot!!! :)

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2019

You can install the plugin. It is free for 30 days and make sure that it fits you. I think it would be the best way to do.

Alex March 21, 2019

Thanks Alexey,

We've considered yet this option, but we would like to know if it's compatible before doing major changes (or installing new modules, such as Big Picture)

Regards,

Alex

Suggest an answer