Does Anyone have time out error in Tempo plugin?

Kramarics György June 6, 2013

I'm afraid I have performance problems with the Tempo plugin. Usually it happens with issues which contains more than one persons work logs (e.g. vacation). I don't have idea. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Gyuri

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2013

Hi,

This is a performance issue in recent JIRA issues and is fixed in JIRA 6.1. For more information see this issue.

0 votes
Kramarics György September 23, 2013

If someon is interested, here is my experience.

We have a special issue type where can log work more than one person on that. In 6 months there could be be lot of worklogs. The tempo can use only one thread insted of two or three. I have to creat new issue for this special activity when it's looks like too slow.

0 votes
Kramarics György June 6, 2013

Thank you for your answer! I have checked this site, but not really useful in this case. I'm going to try the e-mailm but we don't have support at the moment...

0 votes
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2013

It may worth contacting the Tempo Plugin Support at: support@tempoplugin.com. You could as well search for similar cases from: http://www.tempoplugin.com/faqs/

Suggest an answer