Documenting Jira workflows

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2013

Is there any plugin that would help me to document a workflow? I would use to sumarize in one page all important properties so I don' t have to navigate in the workflow design to see what screen is used in a transition or what are the postfunctions, for example.

Thank you in advance,

2 answers

1 vote
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2013

Please see here

0 votes
Eisonesoft November 23, 2021

Dear @Adolfo Casari 

We encourage you to try our free app 

Smart Project Config and Documentation

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221996/smart-project-config-and-documentation

Best regards

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2021

Hello @Eisonesoft

As you can see in our guidelines for Marketplace and solution partners, your post is violating some rules required in the Atlassian Community:

1. Identify yourself as a partner in the post
  2. No spamming
  3. No necroposting

We kindly ask you to follow those guidelines to properly keep the community useful for everyone and avoid non-relevant information in Community and consequently the suspension of your account.

Thanks!
Atlassian Community Support

Suggest an answer