Documentation portal not working

Peter Doesberg July 3, 2017

Hello Support,

It is nice that i only can make an support ticket or send an email.

But now i'm in need of some documentation and youre portal is not working.
So could you please send me the documentation of  " Migrating JIRA applications to another server" .

I need to do the migration today!!

2 answers

0 votes

@Nic, 

thank you for the information. i thought the community was connected to Atlassian. 

Maybe I get lucky and someone has the documentation downloaded. And can send it to me.

@Thomas,  thank you. I was not aware of this page! I wil keep an eye on it and hope the will fix te portal in a short notice.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2017

>i thought the community was connected to Atlassian

It is - it's hosted by them, and some are active here, but it's not "proper" support, it's for us to talk to each other and help out, not provide a support channel.

Nice to know. I'm new with the atlasian software. 

Good to know where to find other end-users and nice to have a community to drop something.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2017

Give it a few minutes, and try again.  Atlassian are aware of it.

We can't help though, unless someone has a copy of the one you need, we're a community of end-users, not Atlassian.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 3, 2017

There is also a status page from Atlassian:

http://status.atlassian.com/

Suggest an answer