Do you offer a service to migrate one from local Server to Cloud for your products? Edited

We're moving from locally hosted server to Atlassian cloud.  The process seems fairly straight-forward, but we'd feel more confident if there were someone with experience to effect this transfer for us.  Does Atlassian offer such a service?  If so can you provide a quote and timeframes?  JIRA, Confluence initially.

Thank you,

James Simmons
jsimmons @ resourceenergysolutions.com

1 answer

1 vote
Mikael Sandberg Community Champion Sep 19, 2017

Atlassian does not offer it, but if you contact one of the Atlassian Partners they will be able to help you with the migration.

Have a look at https://www.atlassian.com/partners/search - you may want to search locally, or for experts in the right field.

Atlassian will support you if you buy Cloud and try to migrate, but it will be at the point at which it goes wrong and you get stuck.  As Mikael says, a partner could help you more, be with you on the day, or even do the whole thing for you.

(In the interests of being open, I work for a partner who does migration work)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

688 views 6 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you