Do you have Mobile App support JIRA Service Desk On-Premise

vittal kovuru June 7, 2017

Do you have Mobile App support JIRA Service Desk On-Premise

2 answers

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2017

Hello Vittal,

I understand you'd like to use the JIRA Mobile App to use with a JIRA Server instance. Is this correct?

Unfortunately, our mobile apps do currently require an Atlassian Cloud instance. However, we have an active feature request where we are gathering interest. You can view this at JRASERVER-46149.

To help show you are interested, please vote on the issue and feel free to provide your feedback there on the case. You can watch the issue to be updated of any progress on this request.

Do let me know if you have any questions!

Kind Regards,

Shannon
Atlassian Support

vittal kovuru June 7, 2017

Yes.  Do we have any timeline that when it can be in the production

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2017

Hi there, Vittal.

Currently, the ticket is a feature request, meaning that we will gather information on the requirement for it and come up with a plan as to whether or not it will be implemented. So this means there is currently no timeline as to when that may be in production.

If you are interested in learning more about this process, you can read about it on our Implementation of New Features Policy.

Take care!

Kind Regards,

Shannon
Atlassian Support

0 votes
Stacey E. Kimmel-Smith February 6, 2018

Is there an update on this? Thanks!

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2018

Hi Stacey,

There appear to be no recent updates on JRASERVER-46149. To receive future updates, I recommend watching that issue, and the updates will be sent directly to your email.

Please feel free to comment on the ticket as well, as the developers will see your feedback directly there.

Regards

Shannon

Suggest an answer