Do we have anyway to group customers to company?

Hi

How do you group customers by company in Jira. Let’s say, as an example, you have 3 customers John, Bill and Ted for the 123 General Trading. All three users log onto the portal and raise calls. I cannot see any way of grouping the 3 of them so that they are associated with the same company i.e. 123 General Trading. How would we report on all calls logged for 123 General Trading and how would all three users see each others calls that have been logged? All I can see in Jira is that each customer (John, Bill and Ted) is treated as an individual.

Thanks

Jeeten

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer
Joseph Pitt Community Champion Sep 09, 2015

A select list would give you what you want. You could use a text field but that makes searches more problematic since people may misspell, use abbreviations, etc.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,808 views 18 22
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you