Do tokens work for public versions?

Jens Kisters //SeibertSolutions
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2017

Hello,

i want to install our recent public version of our connect app on our Jira Cloud Test instance.

I have set up a token as explained here.

But i still get dont get a lic =active from the url passed to our panel.

Is it possible that this mechanism only works for private versions and quits working as soon as a version is published?

Is there another way to having a free addon installation of our own addon apart from setting up a private version that is identical to the public version?

Thanks in Advance

Jens

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jens Kisters //SeibertSolutions
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2017

Atlassian says:

Please see this comment for an explanation as to why access tokens aren't working for you. To make access token work, please leave a comment on that issue with your hostname, and the Atlassian Connect engineering team will opt you into a feature flag which will enable a temporary workaround while we're working on a long term fix.

Suggest an answer