Do not get receive any emails when due date is nearer

Swarna Radha July 9, 2017

Hi there,

I have created a filter when due date is 2 d. Find below the filter project = RD AND issuetype in (subTaskIssueTypes(), Task) AND status = "In Progress" AND due >= -2d AND assignee in (currentUser()).

I have subcribed by email i have only recieved only 1 mail with saved filter. But when issues are due , i did not received any emails.

Kindly advice .

Thanks and Regards,

Swarna

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2017

Does the filter show you the issues you expect to see when you run it in the issue navigator?

Swarna Radha July 10, 2017

yes, i got a list of issues that will be due in 2 days.

due date.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2017

Ok, so you say you got one mail, and I assume other emails are arriving?

Can you check the email error queue to see if the subscription mail is in there?

Could you increase the frequency of the subscription, so that you get the mails quite a lot - do any of them arrive at all?

Also, on the subscription, make sure you have the "send even if there are 0 issues" to ensure it always tries to send.

(Those changes can be undone once you've debugged it all and found out what is going wrong)

Swarna Radha July 12, 2017

I have not received any mails apart from 1 mail "View Search Results". i have checked email error queue,,there are no issues

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 12, 2017

Could you increase the frequency of the subscription, so that you get the mails quite a lot - do any of them arrive at all?

Also, on the subscription, make sure you have the "send even if there are 0 issues" to ensure it always tries to send.

Swarna Radha July 12, 2017

Hi,

When i increased the frequency i got mails each time I subscribe for a search result and i tried when there is no issues. It remains the same.

Suggest an answer