Do i have source code of com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.impl.MultiSelectCFType.java from JIRA 5?

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

Do I have source code of com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.impl.MultiSelectCFType.java from JIRA 5?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2013

"Do you have source code of...". Well, we can't answer that - we don't know what you've downloaded.

If you have a commercial licence for Jira, then you can get the source code for the whole of Jira from your licence page in https://my.atlassian.com . This includes everything you see in the "off the shelf" installation. You'll find the source for multiselect custom field types in there.

Please remember you should not publish this code.

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

Thanks Nic!

Suggest an answer