Do Jira has Mac OSX Client App?

Kinshuk Chandra May 25, 2016

Hi JIRA Community,

Do we have some macosx client app? Thanks for your help.

3 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
walter_vargas_pena June 3, 2019

Yes, they just announced it on WWDC it'll be called JIRA cloud and it will be available on the mac app store later this year.

Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2019
Like # people like this
Vinícius Ferrão July 20, 2020

It would be nice if it works with Jira Server too.

Like # people like this
3 votes
Gavin Brown June 7, 2019

Check out Bodo https://getbodo.com/, it's still in beta but making progress.

3 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2016

Hi!

Indeed there is!  Check this out:

JIRA Client by almworks

I've never personally used it, but it is in active development, and the reviews are pretty great.

Good luck!

Kinshuk Chandra May 26, 2016

Thanks. I will try it out smile. Thanks for quick response.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2016

No problem!

Please mark this as Answered if you're satisfied with the response!

Kinshuk Chandra May 27, 2016

Hi .... I am facing the problem signing in. I am putting my right username and password. May be this UI doesn't work for cloud account? is it possible?

Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2016

I'm honestly not sure...I've never used the client personally.  I suggest that you get in contact with their support team and see if they can help you.

Suggest an answer