Displaying fields based on a combination of dynamic forms single and multi select

Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2018

Hi,

if got a problem regarding a list of additional fields I need to display based on a single and a multi select custom field.

Current configuration:

Dynamic forms single select X with values (A, B, C, D, E)

Dynamic forms multi Select Y with values (A, B, C, D, E)

Custom fields A, B, C, D, E tied to the options of X and Y.

Based on the selection in field X and Y, the fields A, B, C, D, E need to be displayed.

The current problem is, that selecting value A in X, field A is shown. But selecting B in field Y hides field A and shows B and vice versa.

My favorite solution would be, to only show options in field Y that have not been selected in field X. That should probably also fix the problem with hiding fields. Any advice?

1 answer

0 votes
Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 5, 2018

Hello Kai,

Thank you for your question. It took some time for us to check it (sorry about that), but I'm happy to inform you that the new version of the app will solve the problem you described. We're already testing it right now, so we'll release during this week.

If the update doesn't solve your case, or you have additional questions, feel free to write us back at contact@intenso.support.

Have a nice day!

Dzmitry

Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2018

Hey Dzmitry,

thanks for looking into this. As soon as you release an updated version, I'm going to test it on on off our demo instances.

Thanks
Kai

Suggest an answer