Displaying/exporting time tracking reports

Jakob Börsch November 20, 2018

Hi there, 

We are introducing time tracking at our company. I have managed to find pretty much all functions required. However, what`s missing is a report displaying the actual work-log per user. The work-log per user is showing in each individual ticket - but I can`t seem to export it into a report.

Any ideas?

Best, 
Jakob

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user November 21, 2018

Hi @Jakob Börsch, Bringing Reports around Work-log by User isn't available out-of-the-box. There are plug-ins in the MarketPlace, however, that help us with this. Timesheet Reports and Gadgets has been recommended in multiple community posts earlier and may suffice for your requirement, while there are many others that bring elaborate and extended functionality around Timesheet reporting.

The Atlassian documentation here refers to reporting based on a version or a project selected and not exactly by the User. At the end of this documentation, they refer to other ways of Reporting that you may want to review.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Kalyani

0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 28, 2019

Hi @Jakob Börsch and everyone interested in exporting from Jira Cloud to PDF:

I'm happy to let you know that Better PDF Exporter for Jira Cloud has just launched on the Atlassian Marketplace! It comes with many useful templates to create simple issue exports or complex reports in PDF. 

jira-timesheet.png

0 votes
Joshwa Marcalle
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2018

Hi Jakob, 

There are cheaper and better options too, such as this one: 

Hours report worklogs

Hope it helps,

Josh

OB1

Sarah Maundrell March 22, 2019

I am new to Jira and have spent a few days trying to get time tracking reports set up, failed miserably.  Just installed Hours Reports and it does exactly what l need, thanks.

JiraYo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2019

FYI this is only for jira cloud...

Suggest an answer