Display ticket details after creating issue in JIRA

Mohammed Rashid January 24, 2014

Is there any way to display the ticket details after creating the ticket instead of just a small banner on top of the page like in JIRA 3.13

4 answers

0 votes
Kevin Mote
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2014

This feature is available as a plugin: Issue Quick Start
works with versions 5.0 through 5.2.11. I just installed the plugin and ... so far, so good.

UPDATE: The webpage in Marketplace says this product is "Unsupported", and only claims to support JIRA 5-5.2, but I have successfully used it on JIRA 6 and JIRA 7

0 votes
Kevin Mote
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2014
0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 25, 2014

You could link to the create issue page directly: /secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2014

Not by default. You might be able to do it via javascript hacks but I have never attempted that.

Mohammed Rashid January 25, 2014

Thanks Jobin.

Any suggestions on JavaScript to be used

Suggest an answer