Display status and release date of single specific version from Jira in Confluence

Joakim Sarnelid May 10, 2012

I often create pages in Confluence relating to a specific version on a product/project tracked in Jira (e.g. release notes, release planning documents etc).

I would like to be able to automatically include information about the version from Jira such as the release date and number of unresolved issues. Basically I would like to have something similar to the Road Map Gadget but specifically for a single version.

Does anyone know of a gadget/plugin or any other way of achieving this, or do I simply have to get my hands dirty and write my own gadget?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2012

If you've got greenhopper, the agile gadget shows this kind of information for the next releases on the Info tab. You can change the version to display, but not as part of config... that's confusing, if you have it try it, you'll see what I mean.

Joakim Sarnelid May 10, 2012

Thank you Jamie. It does display the information I'm looking for, but also way too much other stuff that does not make sense in the context I want to use it.

I want to display information about a version/release, not a sprint, so things like start and end dates, velocity etc. have no meaning.

Suggest an answer