Display fields from a Jira ticket in confluence.

Ryan Pfeiffer April 20, 2014

Display fields from a Jira ticket in confluence. I can display whole tables or single tickets, but I would like to reference greater granularity. Like a particular field of a particular ticket. Is their a nomenclature for that?

1 answer

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2014

Hello Ryan, one can select the fields to be displayed when using the Tables there is box named Columns to display to its right an user can remove any fields needed, by clicking on the items X to its right. Though I am not sure about the specific version of the application you are using - the JIRA Issues macro has changed a bit across latest versions - this is something that can be accomplished with 5.4.4.

For earlier versions, there are some parameters cited in our docs, under the item Code Examples.

Hope you find this information helpful.

Ryan Pfeiffer April 21, 2014

Yes, that is what I am using now, but I was hoping to be able to display just the field content with no header above and no item count and refresh button below. I was thinking maybe a user defined macro could do it.

Suggest an answer