we have a new chinese project in our company and we will create many user accounts to the chinese colleagues. They request that their full name in chinese (not username).
I make it clear: for me the chinese characters appear properly. But some colleagues have a square displayed instead of the chinese character.
My question is: is it because of the browser they use or it's a Jira problem? I need the answer to provide it to the requester.
Thanks in advance!
According to your chinese colleages request, I have test it by using chinese and few other characters as a username, all of them appear properly. In JIRA, it allows user to have difrent langueses characters. So I think it should be the browser problem.
I recomand you to change another browser and test it again. Also, I have googled about this problem causes, and I found the flowing link is helpful:
Plese refer to the solution from this link and test it again, hope it works!
If you still have problems about this, you are always welcome to ask and I will do my best to help!
Have a nice day!
Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot