Display Issue/Story ID at list

Sally Abd Elrahman October 13, 2019

Hello 

I'm facing the following issues when creating stories:

1. At the stories list, i can't find the issue/story ID displayed at the list. 
  2. I can only find stories that are assigned to sprint, but for older stories that are not added today, i can't find them in the backlog. 
  3. 2019-10-13_16-01-21.jpg 

Please check screen shot for your reference. 

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2019

Hi,

I understand that you're using a next-gen scrum project in Jira Cloud and that you are not seeing something you expect to see, but I am a little unclear on some of the terminology you are using here so perhaps I'm not fully understanding what you are looking for here.

I should clarify that the backlog here is only expected to show you items that are not yet completed/resolved or that are currently in a sprint.  So if you're already run a few sprints in this board, and completed a number of issues, they are not expected to every return to the backlog.  Those issues are complete.  If you want to see those issues again, then I'd recommend going into the issue navigator and searching by project such as

project=ABC 

You can also go direct to the URL {yourcloudsite}.atlassian.net/issues/?jql=project%3DABC   to perform this same kind of search.

The issues listed in your backlog are not limited to items created today only. These are just items that have not yet been completed.

Could you clarify what you mean when you say "Story ID"?  I'm not certain I understand what element or thing you are exactly looking to find on this page.

Cheers,

Andy

Suggest an answer