Disabling "Intro mode" by default

Julio Ramirez September 23, 2014

New users on my onDemand instance are created with "Intro mode" ON and that causes a lot of confusion to the some users of the Agile boards. 

Is there a way to disable "Intro mode" or just make sure that its default is OFF to all new users?

Thanks!

3 answers

0 votes
benjamin September 28, 2014

Hey Julio, could you please email me at benjamin@atlassian.com and we'll sort this out for you. Thanks!

0 votes
Julio Ramirez September 24, 2014

Thanks Andrew!

I feel that was close, but I walked through all user and system plugins and after trying disabling a few candidates I didn't hit the one that removed/disabled the "Intro mode" feature. Do you have any guess?

I also wanted to try disabling "JIRA Welcome Plugin" but it can't be disabled in my onDemand instance sad Do you think that is the culprit?

0 votes
Andrew Wolpers [BlackPearl PDM]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2014

Julio,

This is technically a plugin. To do so, you will need to be able to navigate to the "Manage Add-ons" page and disable the plugin. Please refer to this document and follow the instructions based on your installation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=279511777 

Suggest an answer