Disable old HipChat notifications?

Drew Raines March 5, 2015

We've had HipChat notifications for a while now and mostly like them (wish we could notify on more events!).  There seems to be a revamp that occurred, which I like, but we're still seeing the old ones.  How do we get rid of the duplicates?

image2015-3-5 13:29:5.png

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anatoli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2015

Try under worklfow's postfuctions: http://screencast.com/t/7GODBnAMrp

0 votes
Drew Raines March 8, 2015

@Anatoli Kazatchkov, that is really confusing, but now I can find them.  Thank you for recording that!

0 votes
Drew Raines March 8, 2015

@Anatoli Kazatchkov, this makes sense, but like I wrote before, the dialog in the workflows seems to have changed and I can't find the notifications in order to disable them.  I've clicked all over the workflows/notifications screens and I only see what seems to be the email settings.

0 votes
Anatoli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2015

When the new HipChat integration method was introduced we ensured that all the previously configured notifications would still work. It would've been a bad experience if you updated to the new version of the plugin and notifications stopped working.

@Drew Raines, it seems like you have the old notifications configured in the project workflow and also the new added. You can remove the notifications configured in the workflow to prevent double messages.

0 votes
Drew Raines March 5, 2015

Thanks @Bruno Rosa, that sounds right. The only problem is that the dialogs seem to have changed on the workflows admin. Can you point me to where I can do it?

0 votes
Bruno Rosa
Atlassian Team
March 5, 2015

Drew, from the screenshot you attached it looks like you're running two Hipchat and JIRA integrations. I believe you just have to get rid of one of the integrations (most likely the old one) to solve this problem.

Suggest an answer