Diferent email address based on address

Administrator November 29, 2017

I have a requirement of sending different email templates based on the email id.

If it is in-house email, then I need to send a basic thanks-received your ticket and working on it;

and if it is from an external address, then I need to ask some questions along-with the ticket created info.

How can I achieve this?

1 answer

0 votes
miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2017

Hi,

You might want to check a plugin to achieve that behaviour as editing native templates is touchy.

From past experience, I'd recommend https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.notificationassistant/server/overview which is efficient and scalable for many usages. Such a plugin can base rules on custom fields or specific items to send notifications (based on templates). There are nearly no limits!

Without a plugin, might be q bit tricky!

Cheers

Administrator November 29, 2017

Thanks, I`ll give it a try

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2017

Great, good luck! If it suits you, please mark this as answered :)

Suggest an answer