Development inquiry for TwoDimensionalFilter Statistics gadget plugin - Aggregate is not normally

sungho yu January 19, 2020

TwoDimensionalFilter Statistics Gadget is being developed by expanding it.

I would like to aggregate the current issue count standard based on Story Points.

Version upgrade was conducted from jira 7.12.1 - > jira 8.5.2.
So we also upgraded the TwoDimensionalFilter Statistics gadget that is being developed to expand the version.

However, the following error is occurring.
jira DataCenter Version: 8.5.2 - > Total value is expressed as MAX value of integer (2147483647).

Below is the current applied Source.

aggregateField를 this.fieldManager.getNavigableField(StoryPointsField). I added it as getSorter ().

• TwoDimensionalTermHitCollector aHitCollector = new TwoDimensionalTermHitCollector(statsMap, this.fieldVisibilityManager, this.readerCache, this.fieldManager.getNavigableField(StoryPointsField).getSorter(), this.fieldManager);
    this.searchProvider.search(SearchQuery.create(searchRequest.getQuery(), this.authenticationContext.getLoggedInUser()), aHitCollector);

jira DataCenter Version: 7.12.1 - > I confirmed that it works normally.
It is normally expressed based on the Story Points value I want to apply.

• TwoDimensionalTermHitCollector aHitCollector = new TwoDimensionalTermHitCollector(statsMap, this.fieldVisibilityManager, this.readerCache, this.fieldManager.getNavigableField(StoryPointsField).getSorter(), this.fieldManager);
    this.searchProvider.search(searchRequest.getQuery(), this.authenticationContext.getUser(), aHitCollector);

I wonder if it is a self-bug of JIRA or what I did wrong.

0 answers

Suggest an answer