Desk.com integration

Deleted user October 5, 2015

Hi,

I have a question about the desk.com integration with JIRA and hope you could help me out.

1. How does the integration work? I have read much about the setup but i'm struggling with finding any information about how it works when your "live"
  2. Is there is a status change in JIRA for example would it be an automatically update to the desk.com case?
  3. Is there any videos about this or reference customers that are both using JIRA and desk.com?

Best regards

Daniel 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2015

In the absence of any other answer, I'd say "we don't know". For your questions, I'd start with: 1) What have you tried to integrate? (i.e. what have you read and what is it supposed to do?) And where are you stuck? 2) Possibly. I'd use a post function to update desk.com, probably, but I don't know what the integration is. If it's a good one, it may be an add-on for JIRA that provides nice handy post-functions so that I don't have to write anything! 3) I don't know :-( Sorry

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events