Deployment from Bitbucket pipelines

lakshmi prasanna September 4, 2017

I Started working on CI Process by creating builds in bitbucket Pipelines cloud (Serverless) and planned to deploy artifacts in Nexus which is in private server.. How to connect this cloud with private server?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2017

Hi Lakshmi,

There is a knowledge base article titled Use SSH keys in Bitbucket Pipelines that can help you make the connection between BitBucket Pipelines and the on-premise server you would like to deploy from:

You'll want to set up an SSH key in Bitbucket Pipelines if:

• your build needs to authenticate with Bitbucket or other hosting services to fetch private dependencies.
  • your deployment needs to authenticate with a remote host or service before uploading artifacts.
  • you want builds to use tools such as SSH, SFTP or SCP.

In addition, take a look at What are the Bitbucket Cloud IP addresses I should use to configure my corporate firewall?:

Valid IP addresses for Bitbucket Pipelines build environments

You can use these IP ranges to whitelist requests made from your build environments. Note that Bitbucket Pipelines is a shared service and the IP addresses below are used for builds configured by all of our customers. In addition to IP whitelisting, you should use a secure means of authentication for any services exposed to Bitbucket Pipelines.

IPv4 Outbound
23.20.208.24/32 
52.7.19.238/32
52.55.104.10/32
52.203.194.12/32

Valid IP addresses for Bitbucket Pipelines services

You can use this IP range to whitelist requests made by Bitbucket Pipelines services (not your build environments) to external systems such as performing an SSH fingerprint lookup. Note that this IP range may also be used by other Atlassian systems in addition to Bitbucket Pipelines.

IPv4 Outbound
104.192.136.0/21

Take a look at What are the Bitbucket Cloud IP addresses I should use to configure my corporate firewall? for more port information.

Cheers,

Branden

lakshmi prasanna September 5, 2017

Thank you so much Branden. I tried with ssh but i missed the deal with Bitbucket cloud IP addresses.. 

Suggest an answer